☆☆☆☆☆ WELCOME TO THE STORE!
The LED headlight improves the super-focused light pattern, no black spots or shadow areas, no glare or glare of oncoming vehicles, avoids stray light and distraction problems of the driver to ensure driving safety, and is a replacement for the original bulb Best LED bright.
- Power: 110 W/set
- Actual current: 2,5 0,03a Active power
- 30 5 5w/unit
- Chip: CSP 1860 chip
- Luminous flux: 16000lm/set
- Working voltage: DC 9-16V (suitable for 12V vehicles).
- Color temperature: white 6000k, gold 3000k, warm white 4500k, light blue 8000k, ice blue 25000k.
- IP68 waterproof, Immersion 68 dustproof, 360 degree beam angle.
Material: aerospace 6063 aluminum profile
Working temperature: 80℃
Lifetime over 50,000 hours
Application: headlight, fog light
Dual channel cooling
System 1. integrated aluminum heat conduction, 360 degree heat dissipation.
Introduction to car lighting
- 1. The most common models of H1 are mainly high beams of Chinese cars and high beams of some Korean cars, German cars and American cars.
- 2. H4: The most common models are mainly: the old arrogant, Highlander, Aveo, Kia K2, Huanchi, Now Rena, BMW MINI, Mercedes-Benz Smart and so on. All models of H4 are owed to the original car The innate design of the assembly is astigmatism, but the effect of upgrading the Anwari LED is much better than that of the original car.
- 3. The most common models of H7 are mainly: German, American, Korean high beam and low beam and low beam of Chinese cars.
- 4. 9005 (HB3) commonly used models are mainly: Japanese high beam, Emgrand and Roewe small models, 2018 Buick Yinglang and other models.
- 6. H11 (H8-H9-H10-H11) common models are mainly: new Japanese cars low beam, high beam of some domestic cars, some German and American cars such as the new Magotan high beam, the new Mondeo high beam, Cadillac.
- Clear visibility when driving, especially at night, is probably one of the most important factors for safe driving.
- Although some newer luxury vehicles are now equipped with LEDs as standard, over 95% of vehicles, both old and new, are still equipped with halogen lamps.
Are LED headlights worth it?
LED headlights offer an improvement over their halogen counterparts. The most important of these is better visibility. LED headlights are much brighter and reveal more of the road and your surroundings.
SEE BETTER AT NIGHT
Appearance is subjective, but LED headlights can also help freshen up an older vehicle. LEDs replace the warm, yellow glow of halogens with brighter, cooler light found in modern cars.
This allows you to see more of the road in the dark, making the night driving experience more enjoyable and safer.
- Aftermarket LED headlights can last between 3 and 5 years.
- By comparison, halogen lamps need to be changed about once a year.
- Long life not only saves you the hassle of buying new bulbs every year, but also saves you a lot of money in the long run and is more environmentally friendly.
- Whenever you think about upgrading your car, safety should always be an important factor. We are committed to helping people drive safer and better.
- Poor visibility at night is one of the most common causes of accidents. Among other things, this leads to delayed reaction times because objects on the road cannot be seen.
- According to a study commissioned by CLEPA, the European association of automotive suppliers, LEDs can help drivers see objects on the road 1.4 seconds sooner when traveling at 80 km/h. This extra time can make the difference between life and death. This extra time can make the difference between life and death.
How to install:
- Turn off the power, open the cover of car engine.
- Open original dust cover, move out original halogen bulb.
- Move out the chuck of the led headlight.
- Then fix the chuck of the led headlight.
- Then, connect the lamp power cord and put the car headlight into the chuck.
- When finish the installation, connect the power and test the light, adjust the light to be best beam pattern( Adjustable left and right ).
- After connecting the power and finish the testing , put the drive and line into the assembly.
- After getting the led headlight installed and tested well, cover back original dust cover ( If the assembly space is too small to cover the orginal dust cover for some special car , we need buy professional modified dust cover ) finish the installation.
Our lights are universal, but different models have different uses. I will give you a brief summary:
1. H1 h8 h11 is a single leg monofilament, mainly used for high beam.
2. H7 is a single filament bipod, mainly used for low beam.
3. H3 is a special type generally used in Japanese cars and rarely used in other cars.
4. H4 is a double wire triple bulb. Both the low beam and high beam of 9005 or 9006 are in one bulb. The standard is low beam 55W, high beam 60W; or low beam 90W, high beam 100W. Motorcycles are generally H4, 35W far and near or 35W far and near 25W.
Material: Aviation aluminum
Size(L*W*H): 12cm * 9.5cm * 5.5cm
Model: H1, H3, H7, H8/H9/H11, 9005/HB3/H10, 9006/HB4, H4/HB2/9003
Package contents: Ultra Bright LED Headlights For Cars*2